Wednesday, February 25, 2009

an unpredictable day.



`memories of the day, the fourth day.

once i wake up, is raining, is there really gonna have something bad happen, went school early for house practice just now. junwai, stop bullying all of us, and u waste half of my battery, cacated. he came, he looks good with his new hair cut (: we saw a rainbow.


we decided to go out, so we did go out sure :D cause theres no house practice, since teacher say is raining and she say we did not listen to her.

sue may, you are such a good leader, walk for 30minutes or mayb 45 minutes and finally we get to kayu, while walking, we pass by a house with a bunch of yellow flowers, qi give it to him, he give it to me <3>

those stranger was like keep looking at us with a weird stare. sue order roti telur, qi maturbak if i not mistaken, audrey teh o ice, me limau ice, ker air ais :D it should be marturbak ayam, in the end, it looks like marturbak lembu, how does the lembu taste? no idea :D sue roti telur make audrey and me feel hungry. qi took some pictures, oh and the picture is candid, post same same one :D






like this picture.




kinda like this picture :D


martubak.


audrey, qi.


don't ever ask her lead you to a place :D


qi.

reach school, saw martin and iain, sit his car back again, :D nice nice. and so im here now :D he is having my english book, he help me do :D thank you (: msn with him, webcam, let u see some pictures. iain send me one of his picture :D look so innocent and cute :D


the three musketeers?


fighting.


iain and ker.


heh,


discussing how to ruin my book?


still discussing :D


wrestling with iain, he won of course :D


doing my homework :D


ker.

bye, got to go school now (: bye

see-ing you soon (:
i love you <3

No comments: