Wednesday, February 25, 2009

`big mouth.

eventhough i sleep late yesterday, but i wake up super early :D sms with him, bring all my book which havent chop to school, reach school around 12.10, pass kim the articles stuff, came down from library, he came :D junwai and weihao start teasing me the whole day today, i hate you two! playing my hand :D

LOA bitch, start acting emo, sad, crying, heh, i agree with mad, i use to cry in the toilet too :D nobody talk to her, and she laugh when qi and bryan laughing, according to what qi told me.

what kind of school im having? everybody having a big mouth, loves spreading secrets though. many people know now.

as usual, walk to class, sit in the class, and cynthia told me teacher want to change our place and is like boy sit with girl, girl sit with boy! damn it, but i might be siting alone at the back :D beg shijia to let me sit with qi, and the end she give me a choice either sit with a boy or your own, man i surely choose my own, who want to sit with a boy who is not your who who who :D maths teacher suck, she scolded me again, no idea why she like to scold me so much, and excuse me teacher i got do your homework and you scold me, she hates me alot. :D

as usual, we talk, we laugh, recess.

ohmygod! heard so many people keep saying... so loud, keep your mouth shut can anot? especially acker kwan, u want to say can, but lower down your voice!
funny things happen, happy things happen, sad things happen too ):
after recess assemble, saw julie quickly run in my class.

geography, boring, moral, genga came in, cause we were too noisy? yes we are, but i'm not :D i'm paying more attention to do the love connection stuff with yeanting for fun :D and while i'm doing, keeyik, keeyik, :D not telling. genga scolded weikeong, heh, i did not kena, luckily :P

school end, i bring the damn heavy text book and in the end they never come my class and chop, heavy like hell, almost drop all of my book while walking out from the class.
we walk, we chat, we say bye and we need to wait for another 13 hours to see each other tomorrow. ):

another day end, 6 more hours to see you, i miss you <3
once i close my eyes,
i can see you really clear.

No comments: