Wednesday, February 25, 2009



`it's show time.

heh, reach school around 12.45, people start teasing me now again, and iain you are thinking something wrong, really really wrong, people love saying naughty naughty this words to me, almost everyday, ring bell, walking to class, finally i feel tired, but i just can't sleep in the class, cause we are actually having fun inside. :D sejarah, taking pictures with qi :D until moral, qi argue with siewsee. recess, no mood, pass it to iain, many gang of people keep pointing, i miss him, i miss my thing, really getting bored in the class, wanted to sleep but ring bell, is chinese, i thought it will be super boring at first, but i can't believe that it was fun, we are playing shouting argue-ing (using chinese words) translating for you all.

stinky pig
stinky ass
stinky monkey
stinky...
stinky...
stinky...

untile teacher call my name, sit infront ): but we can still play :D after teacher teach finish, sit back my place and she stare at me, need sit back to the front, damn u teacher, all of them laugh at me like mad, bully me again, finally ring, whack all of them :D

going school early tomorrow, staying back at school tomorrow, heh.

walk, chat, walk, chat, is time to say bye again ): 11 and a half hours more to go, BARNEY!


rainbow is a good sign (:

No comments: