Tuesday, February 24, 2009

` laughing medicine?

went for duty today, kim my so called boyfriend did not come, she abandon me, she cheat on me :D
time pass really fast today, no idea why :D oh ya, teacher is not in the library for the wholeday (: gabriel came for replacement today, junwai came up early and bully me as usual, chit-chat-ed with junwai, saw his phone, quite cacated so :D kim came up around 8.00 and she leave me alone at 8.30 ): heart broke ar kim :D keep laughing for no reasons, as in me, keep laughing for no reasons.

went break 2 which is 11.30, sir sing song, and he pass my table, and he know my name, he call me, heart attack, he warn me something, stupid EDWARD! damn, i hate all the teachers which remember my name, especially discipline teacher.

is 12.00, went up library, gabriel on the comp and it looks like we are having party inside :D he came up, can't remember why am i chasing gabriel in the library, whack him like mad, heh, i know is pain, and my hand and leg are ultimate pain! DAMN YOU GABRIEL!

school start, i'm in my class as usual :D new maths teacher, totally suck, talk super soft, scold people super loud, shout at me super loud, ask me do the maths question which i don't know, and jeremy safe my life (: thank you. we were talking at the back, hate people betray people.

we talk, we laugh, we blush for no reasons but someone has a reason, recess, is raining.

WENYANG!!!
poor thing.
that's all for my recess :D

santhi's class now, we laugh, we answer back teacher, she laugh :D science super boring, but we continue talk, continue laughing. and guess what? i'm sick, according to them i know, i'm playing with my pen and i keep saying this is whose whose whose, got what colour, can shorten it and longer it, sorry people, i'm random always, think what say what, think what do what, yeanting help us buy food from canteen and the end sir caught her, but she did not say our name, love you yeanting :D perhimpunan, continue laughing, yeanting start asking qi and me want medicine anot? heh, even in the hall we continue laugh, leg suddenly pain like hell, hand little bit, my cheek super tired, mayb laugh to much, kick people to much, whack people to much, as usual (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI ANNE!
may all your wishes come true (:

walk and walk and walk, chat and chat and chat, is time to say bye ):

laugh the wholeday. leg still pain, really pain ):

6 hours, i miss you (:
6 hours, i love you <3

No comments: