Saturday, July 18, 2009

tell me that you love me.



`look me in the eyes.

and yeah, no harry potter today, but yes harry potter for my sister today, and yes harry potter for me next saturday, and boo i still need to wait, and boo brother gonna watch mu match, and yeah obviously mu win, and boo if loose obviously they let malaysia win, and yeah obviously i'm not going, and argh i want to go so badly, and yeah i'm a MANCHESTER UNITED FAN of course, and yeah i'm gonna be alone at home again, and stupid a stupid dude say not gonna have phone in the end got a phone, and worst thing is bloody keep spamming me, and argh i want to slap him, and yes i got tuition later, and boo shukling is not going later, and yeah she gonna tell me something later through phone, and damn i'm so fucking tired now.

and yeah, tuition time now, so tata (;

have a good day people (:

glory glory manchester united.
glory glory manchester united.
sure win :D

why today you look fat fat round round one?
yeah, that's what my mother say it to me just now :\


xx.

No comments: