Sunday, July 19, 2009

just enjoy the show.



`netball.

damn, i'm scared, well, my game start at 9-9.30 which is green vs purple, bah, sure loose.

8-8.30 purple vs red
8.30-9 blue vs yellow
9-9.30 green vs purple.
hallelujah!

staying back after that, going for cendol, someone's house, school :D tomorrow's program.

well, go green house (:


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show

dum de dum
dudum de dum


they've got a ticket to that show,
you must have got a ticket to that show.


aiyo so cute :D
xx.

No comments: