Friday, May 29, 2009

is a laughing day.



`DESTINY, i have pick my destination.

obviously i watch football okay, not only guy watch okay, even girl also can watch okay, and we girls watch till they play finish okay, but you guys obviously always watch till half or gonna end that time okay, so just keep your fucking mouth shut. oh my goodness! mu lost to barcelona, argh!! stupid ronaldo, you suck you suck! no offense, i seriously hate ronaldo alot, he's so ugly, he's not handsome at all ok, he look super weird and always like to act cool, (heh, lanying.) YOU SUCK :D

brother came back around 5.30, and i was err, eating? :D went bed and sleep at around 6.15. and i bloody wake up at 10.30 bah, 7.00 that time mom came in my room and wake me up just to go out with her, ohmymama, but obviously no matter she's shouting or whatever i'll still rather go to my dreamland :D

heh, if i not mistaken he bet with acker RM5, obviously he lost. he's a mu fan, neither i :D

MANCHESTER UNITED ROCK!

please buzz off if u are not a mu fan, bah!

school was okay? i think. oh wei qi and me play with sticker :D welcome to butterfly fish :D matthew kena from me aha, is a trick. blablabla, michelle came back and she said julie cancel the fashion show, oh my god, we people want go school on teacher's day is just to see the fashion show la dumb ass!

smisma marking bm paper 2, obviously i'll sure beg her to mark mine first right, heh. mark half way, recess, dont care, rather know my marks than eating. for bahagian B got freaking 12/20, bah, is lousy. for bahagian C got 28/40, bah i want 30! no matter how i beg teacher she still don't want give me the 2 marks :'( what a mean teacher i have. ohman, i'm not gonna get A :'( bah, suck suck suck!

oh oh, before bm heh, kee yik fell down XD is super funny XD
oh, plus plus, while teacher teaching we play blackjack.
plus plus, we bet and obviously i win the most, heh.

recess finish, did we line up? noidea. ohmygod, why must you come in and give me a amaran lisan paper for me to sign during chinese, and obviously the idiot baboon hate me and wei qi more, bah. (kalataimouteacher) :D argh, and why must u change my place, from right to left and is the same row just move the the left bah, i want sit back my original place la pleasee, and of course she change me to the left is just don want me talk to brother pig, bah! and i idiot sit alone there, worst still. eh, exam over already la, freedom la please! macam my mother only, bah!

aha, science is the best! michelle and me went toilet, and we saw cucumberbrinjal (darl) hah, he say hello with his squicky girl voice which is super sharp, and in the end, michelle and me non stop shouting, but obviously can't win him XD hah, we went horny in class, and i accidently cut my hand. and we even think what to give him for his b'day present XD remember michelle and wei qi? :D the purple + green dinosaur, the cucumber, the brinjal = to something :D

school end, we shout shout shout and laugh laugh laugh non stop :D

remember bring your baby picture, if not im so gonna whack you guys man.

No comments: