Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a bunch of kuku people.



`yes, i know you can do it. :D

"ganying,"
*quickly run out*
(teacher slowly slowly slide the paper down, really slow)
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! am i blind?"


is a 70! woohoo! is amazing :D last year i failed my geography and amazingly i pass and is 70 heh, improve more than 40 marks aha, i'm so proud of my own (perasanagainbrotherpig:D)

but i still want an A so desperately :'( i bloody spent my sleeping time by studying this subject, from chapter 1 to chapter 8, bah! i'm greedy :D

pj was awesome today, wei qi and me was like er, running the field all the time, er, boxing, er, push each other on the grass, i kena alot time okay! she bull shit keep make me fall down, bah! and my hair, bah! but is fun and ITCHY. er, we keep jumping up to the pole, and of course me this kind of clumsy people will sure hurt her own, bah, all scratches on my leg now, bah. heh, we actually did that on tuesday i think is tuesday if i not mistaken, and even my bloody shirt and shoes kena :D but is fun being crazy with a bunch of crazy kuku friends :D

hmmp, barcelona vs mu. damn it, bah.
he went martin's house and watch and sleepover again! bah!


heh, i have no idea why i keep bah-ing i just randomly love that word BAH suddenly :D

No comments: