Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday
10th March 2009

`happy and sad day.

early morning, went school, some people ffk me, walk to mad's house. we walk a super big round, and in the end, we use back the old way normally we walk, or not we seriously will get lost in SS2 :\ reach mad's house, start baking the cupcakes.

mad, hows my cupcakes? super nice right :P

jia vern bake brownies, ker keep saying shit. heh, people guess how kerwiin beat the egg :D not enough chocolate, so mad, jiavern, ker and me walk out to buy chocolate. while walking, all the doggie in the house is super annoying, and i shouted

IF YOU DON'T DIAM I GIVE YOU CHOCOLATE EAT, AND YOU WILL DIE, muahahahahhaahha!

the dog shut the mouth up :D heh, it works.

CHHH, CHHH.

after baking all the stuff, we play, we shout, we gossip, we run. really fun (:
is lunch time people, so we go get our self some food at ming tian. we walk, pass by all the doggie's house again, pass by acker's house, shout at him no one answer. reach ming tian, eat, drink, talk, listen song. after finish makaning, walk to 7-11, pass by famous amos, but rock chocolate for junwai since today is his birthday.

PLEASE APPRECIATE THE PRESENT JUN WAI (:

while waiting, mad and me went to 7-11 buy credit, oh man, the guy is a pervert ass, according to mad, he keep looking at me, and before we zao, he winked to mad :P winked winked mad :P call martin to come and fetch us later :D reach mad house, non of us bath, stinky, but we use perfume and ker use deo, hah. martin reach, some of us havent even ready, rushing. put all the stuff in his car, and i lost my phone, ):

reach school, never study the whole day, stay in the canteen the whole day, ponteng the whole day, since today is canteen day, so we can ponteng. mad lost her 30+ ringgit. some people think that i'm iain's siser? do i look like him? NO!

my leg hurts and i'm tired due to the stupid canteen day.

lastly,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNWAI!
i have one thing to say to you.
stop bullying me you stupid ass :D




Wednesday
11th March 2009

`hurdles.

guess what people, GANYING DID HURDLES, SHE PASS HURDLES. but unfortunetly she fail her high jump. is 9.30, mad came and here we go martin's house again, iain did not come, the car full of noise, reach martin's house, people start gang bang kerwiin, poor thing. all of us feel like sleeping but in the end we decide not to sleep, the dog wee wee and poo poo in martin's room :P after eating, we decide not to go school and hang at martin's house for today until school ends only send us back, and in the end we decide to sleep, but is out of time, everybody rush rush rush go bath, the ginseng :D in the car, people start thinking sick :D we are in school, brandon ffk us.we chit chated awhile, suddenly "GANYING, YOUR MOM MIGHT BE COMING TO SCHOOL TODAY!" what the f. panic the whole day.

his sis say hello to me, i did not say hello back but i smile back to her cause i cant remember who pull me. want to take my bag that time, saw her again, i smile to her and she smile back :D aha

MADELEINE! I DID IT :P

heard theres spot check, lalalalalalal, mad luck and my luck are really the same always, my mom might come and spot check me, pengawas might go and spot check mad's class. never really listen to teacher, cause i'm exhausted. recess, die die die, in the end my mama never come, pheww. during chinese class, you pig, you pig make me so proud of my own :D as usual, sure argue with the pig in chinese class, heh, sorry if your head is dizzy. school end, I MISS MY PHONE!

about something.
ganying, don't think negative, think positive.

ganying, don't think so much.

i miss you.
you spin my head right round.

No comments: