Monday, March 9, 2009

it really happen to me madeleine.



`a bad dream, a weird dream, i hate this dream.

on the sunday, march 8th.

in the dream, i first saw is my own, duh.
second, i saw audrey.
third, i saw jia vern.
fourth, i saw qi.
fifth, i saw mad.
sixth, i saw charmaine,
yeah i really saw charmaine in my dream, i know is weird.

here start the story,

i reach school, walk to canteen, canteen is really empty that time. i saw audrey, jia vern, qi and mad, and i'm at that EMO-ING! can you believe that? we were together already but i got the feeling he still like charmaine ): awhile more, charmaine the LOA BITCH came, she sits super close to me, lalalallala, but i never even talk to her. we never study and suddenly is recess, she kacau me till i tak boleh tahan (fromthestartingoftheschooltillrecess), and i scolded her, shouted at her. he saw, he give me the look, charmaine cry, and run, but he did not chase her, he still giving me the why you scold her look, that time i was really really scared, i don't even know what to do.

mom came in my room, shouted at me, ask me wake up prepare to go back malacca.
did my mom came in and wake me up in the right timing or the wrong timing?

i wake up with a moody face, worry-ing face, thinking what should i do? will this happen? what if this really happen?


in the car, on my way to malacca, he told me he had a nice dream, and is a dream like mine on saturday.

he say the bad dream i dream won't ever happen.
i trust him (:

lastly,

HE STEAL MY DREAM!!!
the dream that i dream on saturday :\
YOU THIEF :P

No comments: