Friday, September 18, 2009

YELLOW STICKER ;)



`come back to me.

about yellow sticker? welcome to go my facebook and cynthia's blog and see ;) sorry, i'm a little lazy ;D

okay, this post is actually for my POOP ; MadeleineTeeChengMei ;)
but i have nothing to write la lady. :\

okay, i got to admit i don't know how to make decision so people help me make a decision. since tuition teacher always say we don't know how to make decision too :D
  • TUEDAY : OUTING.
  • WEDNESDAY : CLASS OUTING.
  • THURSDAY : JIA VERN'S CONDO.
  • FRIDAY : OUTING.
  • WEDNESDAY : OUTING.
i choose already ;D

which one should i go? mother say choose one only :\

heh, i hack your account :X but is with daniel smart little brain too :D
I PRO ;)


are you stupid?
are you mute?
why can't you just say? :\
ISH!

xx.

No comments: