Friday, July 24, 2009


`we are not that weak yet.

hello people, i'm back :D netball competition finish, finally can have a good sleep. eventhough the first match we loose till very jalak, but it doesn't mean we will loose till very jalak again okay.

well, tuesday they did not play cause not enough people. stupid. yesterday purple vs blue, 2-5, green vs red, 3-0, yellow vs purple, forget the score but purple won, green vs blue, guess what?! 2-2! awesome, we draw! love it, can't believe though. :P

i dive, i run, i slide, i jump, i snatch, my ass bang down the floor, i split :X i won't ever do split anymore, that's my first time and is really painful, TT worst thing, when i'm holding the ball, don''t know which stupid ass go grab my leg as if is my leg is the ball :\

muscle pain now, ass pain too :X second last toe blue black TT.

but well, still worth it cause we got 3rd :D



that's me now ;O


damn! mother say i'm really FAT!

No comments: