Sunday, July 5, 2009

thank you for the memories.



`aim for the brand new life. istillloveyou.yes?idon'tthinkso.



`AWESOMEEEEEEE :D awesome stalker's punya awesome stalker stalking you, duck :D

well, i'm gonna thanks to my so awesome tuition mates and so awesome stalker who gives me a super awesome time.

msg with phuay yee. and we are really lame, with those (surename)haha. :D

today tuition is not normal, is a total fun, a total stalker-ish day, and and aiya just a total fun day in my life, everything could just pop went blank, pop went empty, pop no more sad thing, but just suddenly something pop in my mind say "you must be happy and throw everything aside, this would be the best momment for you, forget about everything ganying, you can do it i know!" so i just did it, and i start playing a fool with people :D

and so, they still call me awesome :D eh awesome, oi awesome. i love the name awesome :D so i started the stalker thingy, wait is he started it first not me :D awesomeeee.ehe, and is really scary when you receive a msg from an unknown people say what are you doing, what are you wearing, where are you xD but he's so terrified lagi awesome :D hmmp, is scared you, how awesome.

well, i introduce girls to you guys and in the end, phone kena snatch from junwei, brrrp, secret came out. but nevermind soon, there will be another stalker msg from me again, if i can tahan till that day only use my hotlink number msg, so beware dude :D you teach me first anyway :D aha, is fun :D but they pulak waste RM1.30, damn it. if not i get to msg another 13 msg, you guys are bullshit. and so so so, *insidejoke*

and and and, shukling, we still contact each other, awesome huh? :D but is sms, so hah :D quite weird though.



;currently, everything in my mind gone already.
;don't feel so awkward (:

xx.

No comments: