Tuesday, July 14, 2009



`i'm become a soft feather again.

finally i'm sick. :\ what the hell is my problem, flu flu flu than eye bengkak than cry, one eye only, and it'll be like super weird, looks like some one box me really really hard.

and yeah, something really shocking yesterday during duty :D
hmmp, let my introduce my boyfriend.



  • Kimberley Koh Swee Peng.
  • 14.
  • crazy.
  • pretty.
  • taken. ofcoursemyboyfriendma:D
  • smart.
  • NAUGHTY :D
  • she dump me :'( notreally:D
  • i'm happy with her :D
  • she's happy with me :D and someone.
see i love you so much. :D

someone watch titanic yesterday :\ and say 12 o clock sharp tell me, in the end 1 o clock, very smart.


;ifeelsomuchbetternow,
;iwillforgeteverythingin1weektimeormaybelesser.
i can do it right boyfriend, i'll try my best :D

xx.

No comments: