Thursday, July 2, 2009

AWESOMEEEEEEEE :D

someone act cute just now,
someone thinks that i'm pretty when i pin up my hair :D

ahah, and the someone one is wei hao hor :P
i appreciate what you say pig :D

okay, i can say that wei qi and me get influence by puan yeo, she love to flirt with boys, she love china pek people, she love chew wei hao super much, yes? yes. and and, when she flirt with boys her voice will be super soft and good, and and and she will sure end with the words hor, correct anot :D and and, she hate qi and me alot and and she treat other people so good and and we hate her, and and i pin up my hair because of her, and and i finish her homework, and and i play, i talk, i laugh, i shout :D

okay, and now, puan yeo arrange our place, sitting at my usual place, but winkit beside :\ weiqi behind kee yik beside :P weihao beside beside beside me, gwen infront of pig :D awesome, only for us :\



qi: look at me, eye to eye.
*stare*
qi: waaaah! you very pretty :D
both: ZA DOU!!!

ying: look at me, eye to eye,
*stare*
ying: waaaah! you very handsome hor :D
weihao: *fuck finger*
ying&qi: HAHAHAHAHAHHA :P

ying: WEI HAO!(gotonetune) NI ZAI CAO CHANG SANG POU DE SHI HOU HEN SHUAI QI :P
(inchinese)
qi: SHI SHI! WEI HAO(gotonetune) ZAI CAO CHANG SANG POU DE SHI HOU HEN SHUAI QI :D
weihao: *fuckfinger*
both: HAHAHAHAHAH :D
(this is what puan yeo say)

science class, playing with some eww thing. *insidejoke* :D

is a lame post. ignore it :D is one of my awesome memory, that's why i write it. you guys won't understand only we people understand HOR xD

No comments: