Wednesday, July 1, 2009

6789998212



`try to find the memories back again.

apparently i thought i'll be dying, but amazingly my mom did not scold me. how awesome :D but apparently in school she act like she's gonna kill me, and she even ask teacher to let me sit alone! totally impossible, sit alone so what? i still have legs walking around, i still have mouth talking, nobody can lock me, nobody can control me :D and yeah, when she see those comment from teacherssss, of course is BAD comments,

  • selalu bercakap
  • tidak memberi tumpuan
  • perlu usaha lagi
  • tidah menghantar kerja
  • sikap perlu diubah

and apparently my homework all B boleh memuaskan, and all C for chinese, thank you puan yeo. and yeah, those comments above is what she write :\ some write too but only one, her's is like ohmygod. but mama act like she's gonna prepare a knife running around slaughter me :D


i hate chinese la, so what to do, of course don't let me take chinese, which won't happen at all, so save my saliva and shut up. and how can i survive studying chinese with a teacher i hate the most :\ booo chinese.

i'm fine thank you,
byeeee :D

is been so long i'm with you
never expected too :D
i love you :X

No comments: