Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 hours 34 minutes to go.

monday gonna have maths paper, screw it.
tuesday gonna have science paper, ok la.
-as usual, she still copy my answer. heh, paper 1 is quite easy but paper 2 hmmp, spelling error. moral damn it, i got only 60% really bad.. know my science paper 1 mark on wednesday, and guess what?! ganying got 28/40 wooohooo, is serious 28/40 i go double check with teacher :D once friend told me, shout like mad people :D

wednesday gonna have sivik paper, who cares. and history paper, damn it.
-can you stop looking at me answer?! i blank my sivik paper, in front only. last minute study sejarah, during exam kinda forget some, aww man, i'm dead. know my maths mark and i got 46.5 oh man!

thursday gonna have seni amali, bull shit. and geografi paper, fulamak.
-i did something amazing today :D i sketch for art. geografi paper is easy :D smisma let us know our bm paper 1 mark, argh, i got 21/40, bad.. heh, last minute study chapter 7 and 8, and i actually remember everything, not bad, never waste my time for not sleeping for the whole bloody 2 day and study sejarah and geografi. i'm super women, hah :D gonna school end talk to puan julie.

friday gonna have kesihatan and kemahiran hidup, who cares.
-need study for kh later for tomorrow, good luck.
i will love this week friday very much, i will love tomorrow very much, i will love 22nd May 2009 very much, i will love you very much too :D <3


people ganying actually study just for something, but is fun studying my own, teacher teach all those bull shit only :D

No comments: