Thursday, February 12, 2009

STUPID!

Wednesday
11th February 2009


`ELMO.

rumah hijau, but i went for netball sorry barney :D before school start chasing around just to ask him keep his mouth shut, macam small kid saja :P as usual walk to class, do the stupid hamper stuff, and i din't study for the mostly the whole day, bring my heavy bag like orang gila :D talk with qi at the back since teacher is doing some don't know what eye sight thing, share secrets :D laugh like mad :P

before doing hamper, went ponteng to madeleine class, kimberley introduce wenyang to me and me to wenyang :D wenyang first reaction is, ELLLLLLLLLLMMMMOOOOOOO! people keep calling me elmo now, but im not the elmo!

kerwiin and qi know whose the elmo :D not telling anyone :P


poor iain and junwai.

recess, we bought a cake for madeleine, SUPRISE! (: with few candles without fire, and we pretend there fire, lol, but is like kinda fun (: and guess what?! we use plates to eat :D half of the cake, kayjun give all the teacher eat and when teacher ask him lalalalalalala, and his answer is err, the library is having something so... :D thanks kayjun, if not the cake will be.. ):

chinese class, have fun with it (: lazy to type, but just have fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELEINE (:



Thursday
12th February 2009

`PENGUIN.

went for englsih society this morning, reach there early for fun (: blue house having practice, saw the guys doing their high jump, banyak scary! saw one super duper cute form 1, he is as small as me (: , can see that he is quite light, he run run run and when he is jumping up, looks like he is bouncing :DDDDDDD as i know, i think his name is RYAN (: damn cute! why don't he come green house :D SUPER CUTE! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i can go crazy now :D ask jun wai and wei hao do the high jump, junwai pass, wei hao boooo! u fail :DD i pass :DD playing ice breaking for english society and the hamper things for the AJK :D fun (: 30 minutes before english society finish i think, thirsty, wanted to buy drink, in the end ponteng :D just to help some musculer people to take out the untied don't know what la, and the end, cynthia and me carry one side, wei hao carry one side :D 2 girl with 1 boy, in the end we keep dropping, poor wei hao :D after done with all that thing ask him go buy drinks for me, in the end english society finish. wait for junwai and weihao done for like err, 15-20 minutes we baru go makan. and we reach canteen around 11.20 i think, ask junwai get for me on lala as in the seafood lala, and is free, theres two inside the shell too (: junwai and me decide like everybody go take one lala and the end put it in a bowl and give it to me :D playing at there, went home.

came to school, before school start, can hear the bitch voice, super annoying.not in a mood, sybil splash me ask me to wake up, and the bitch thinks is fun, she spray my whole face, spray her little bit back she scold me fucker. idiot! while walking to class she shouted beside me, you are damn annoying and irratating girl! and please stop FLIRTING and one more thing you are really LOA too!

school start, damn boring in class, yeanting suddenly tell me theres a guy like me, really what the hell, early early ask her tell me don't want tell, cacat, memang cacat. she told me in the end, not telling whose that, excuse me yean ting that wont ever happen ok! she the end says the unknown guy might like me, totally wtf.

doing hamper again just because julie thinks is not enough, our class hamper is like super small :D but who cares?

never really study cause teacher is busy-ing doing all their stuff, during recess perhimpunan, they annouce bola jaring dibatalkan esok! and i'm the only one shout WHAT! tricia they all heard cause they at upstairs, sorry :D pj suck today, no mood for pj, no mood the whole day, no idea what happen to me, just suddenly no mood ):

ring bell, school end (: saw kerwiin, whack him softly, put his hand on my shoulder again, since i'm his so called arm-rest, poor me :D while walking out of the school, we talking about our secrets DUH :D saw iain goh outside, talk awhile saw bryan goh outside tell him your brother is here, he reply me, i don't know him. man u are smart! bye bye to them, walk walk walk to the car and i'm back.

online, penguin first chat is always the same, ELLLMOOOO! and i give him the name penguin today since he always call me elmo, so i decide to call him other name better then wenyang. mostly our conversation is sure elmo penguin elmo penguin non stop.

`PENGUIN! :D

No comments: