Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thursday
26th February 2009

`a wonderful day we had.

alalalalalalalalal, thank you sue may, i love you :D heh, some people know why. english society today, go late 15 minutes, come out early 1 hour :D some people know why. we sit at the pondok, decide where to go, lalalallalala, done, we are going sybil's grandma's house :D his the only guy, while walking to the grandma's house, we decided to go for a bowl of cendol, at first chee cheng keep saying she don't like cendol, the green green stuff looks like worm, looks like shit, and everybody is like staring at her,

:excuse me we are eating.


in the end she order one bowl of cendol, guess what? she says is really yummy, but she pass the so called worm to all of us. weihao msg ask where are we, damn it, they walk super fast. weihao and junwai ask us go first, we will meet each other at the mamak stall near ming tian. we are always the last one cross the damn road, once we want to cross, sure suddenly got one car come. he saw his aunt, scary, put all our bag, walk, last one cross the road again. ohmygod, junwai can you all dont walk so fast?! they reach the mamak stall already :\ we are really slow. oh forgot tell you whose going :D suemay, weiqi, cheecheng, sybil, huiyan, me, kerwiin, junwai and weihao. 9 people :D really fun. qi order the mutapak :D we want to compare which mamak one nicer, the answer is murni one is still nicer. we eat, we talk, we drink, we laugh, we rush since is already 12.05, really fun :D weihao went back earlier cause he forgot to take his bag, REMEMBER TAKE YOUR BAG NEXT TIME, PIG! sue may and chee cheng went the grandma's house and we are waiting for huiyan to come. everybody pay the bill earlier but junwai, cacated, the first one reach, first one get the recite, last one pay, really cacat. went in 7-11 quickly but sweets :D since we always eat it in the class :D the total is RM21.60. i know, is just sweet, but is all expensive sweets so you can't blame us :D and im the one come out the money :\ walking to the house, last one cross the road again, reach the grandma's house, still playing, not scared late, keep crapping crapping, shouting shouting, and we mess up the house :D our plan, jun and ker go the grandma room bath, the girls go sybil's room bath, sue and cheng bath already, in the end, some of us went the grandma room and kacau kacau, excuse me not see them bath, :D we break record, theres 8 people and all of us get ready by 12.45 :D fast huh, our plan, everybody sit bus, scared later the uncle scold, so suemay and cheng sit bus, sybil huiyan qi me ker junwai walk, walk till half way, junwai forgot his shoe bag, quickly run back and take, ker and me walk first, and qi told me, the shoe is actually in his bag, cacated la u. ker and me use front gate, 4 of them use back gate, all of us sweat like just come out from bath. super hot, but is a really fun day, damn syiok!

school start, lalalala, really tired in class, alalallala recess :D alalalalalala, pjk, alalalalla, they change our time table, kh will be the last period, so after pjk, iain, kerwiin quickly run and tell me, if teacher ask u something just say... :D but in the end, teacher never ask me anything :D kh time, teacher never teach, he pass by, talk with him, qi shouted, he reply.

:she say she miss you.
:i miss her too.
:heh, :D


he pass by again,

:she say she love you.
: i love her too.
:heh, :D


they was like keep teasing me aftert that, :P quite fast ring bell, saw weihao, finally can get back my thing. guess what?! they use my credit use my phone take picture :\ lazy upload their picture. theres one picture junwai look good in it :D the school is empty, is like only leave me and him, damn cacated. :D


i hurt my baby toe.

can't wait.


Friday
27th February 2009


`cf camp.

is friday. tomorrow it will be the first week. i hate weekends, today gm meeting, see him for awhile before meeting, fyi, your sister really scary :D during gm, sab draw a cute picture :D really nice :D


thanks sabrina (:

gab went down for scouts meeting, why don't you call me?! i want to go down also! he came up and he told me his looking for me, damn you gabriel. 1.40 finally meeting finish. yeepee, :D we walk to canteen, all bully me again :\ chat chat chat, is 2.15 ): so fast.

damn you chewweihao! you zhuweihao, pigweihao! always make me kena baboon. laugh like mad somore, maths 2 period, never teach, going to recess that time, i stand outside the door, stupid teacher answer me back,

:ganying, masuk, you mau saya pergi call kerwiin datang ar?!


excuse me! i'm not looking there, im talking with my friends!! is recess :D after recess, he is having pj, took some picture of them having pj :D






spot him people :D

lalalalalal, study, school end ): I HATE WEEKENDS! 2 DAYS ): we walk super slow today, once i step out from the school, walk awhile and my mom car is infront of me, no chance to say goodbye to him ):

reach home, iain told me he kena marah from ker again :D msg with him, going out around 9.40, damn and i came back at 2 something. really tired.

p/s im going cf camp :D hope carol still let people go.

i will miss you madly this two days (:
you rock baby! <3

No comments: