Thursday, February 5, 2009

`high jump, i did it :D

there's rumah hijau yesterday, i went, kena bully by many people :\ jun wai told many people about something, STUPID! qi, nurul, huiyan and many people went for training, for rumah hijau they want people to do high jump and lontar peluru feel little bit scared, heh. nurul did the demo :D she pass, duh! *clap hands* form 1 did it first and then only form 2, people jump quite fast, heart beat, going to be my turn, thinking of walking under the stick, stupid right? i know, qi, huiyan, nurul, kim was like laughing :DD my turn, great. qi, huiyan, nurul cheer for me :D first round, booo, because of my stupid leg, turn one big round with my body at the tilam, turn its own :DD everybody did it again, after half of the form 1 did finish the boys walking walking walking, die, all bully me now ):

:can you jump anot?
:so short, sure ar?
:ahahahahahahah!
:SO SHORT!!
:sure cannot jump one la.
:i think the thing is taller than you too.


is my turn, all of them shouting for fuck, but guess what? GANYING DID IT!

:OHMYGOD!
:HOLYSHIT!
:sure ar?
:ahahahahhaahah
*staring*


:DDDDDDDD

dont pandang rendah short people, even short people can jump too!

me: i did it lim jun wai!
junwai: lalalalalalala, so funny, so fake!


lontar peluru suck!
during lontar peluru saw some girls are poting at jun wai and say something in chinese, translating in english now.

:you see you see! his pants so short!
:i know! see see, flying up somore!
:ya lor ya lor!
*sound so excited*
:can see his ass also.

:ya lor! hahahahah!!!

i was really what the fuck standing at there looking at them. totally weird.


matthew: i thought u are going to walk under the stick.
me: i think of doing that :D




before school start, we are talking about cheryl's cow eye :D and i was poiting at my eye, this eye ar? and guess what did sybil did? she push my hand and it was like FUCK!

:why is she crying?
:why is her eye bengkak?


stop why why why! school start, 2 free period, but i just know i was laughing like mad again in the class :D till chinese class, not many people in the class, teach ask us move up, lasat second row, kee yik and wei hao too, even though we are far, not that really far, is two person away we can still argue :\ no idea why he know i going to say stupid, turn and laugh and turn again say STUPID! really stupid, shouting louder and louder, baboon still don't know, wtf, really wtf,

stupid here stupid there, cynthia and keeyik get irritate and they two shouted stupid also, really stupid.

keep raise up my right hand shout stupid blablabla, and stupid blablabla.

weihao: stupid scooby doo!
me: stupid snoopy!


and that's our nick name now.

:stupid chick
:stupid chicky
:stupid chicken
:stupid duck
:stupid ducky


:stupid.............
:stupid...
..........

*continue till school ends since theres 2 period.

weihao: stupid scooby doo!
me: stupid snoopy! bye bye.


really a stupid snoopy!

my right hand is in pain, just because of argue-ing with him using my right hand.






`stupid, become my favourite word.

heavy bags, but for me not, never really bring all the text book, and guess what? teacher did not use all too :DD smart huh? coming to school, saw kim, gabriel, jun, kian yik, wei hao, phei min, all walk together in the end :D first thing we saw each other is STUPID first :D
school start, qi did not come to school today ): when wei hao pass by the class, we will do what we do when we see each other :D

during sivik, the whole class laugh till the ass off. :D
siew see, siew see.

do some stupid stuff during bm class, tear a paper out, roll the paper and ask cynthia, yean ting, kee yik, wei keong and win kit.

me: whats inside the paper?
them: STUPID.
*open it up.*
me: STUPID!!!


tear another paper, write stupid on the paper, roll the paper and ask them again.

me: whats inside the paper?
them: nothing.
*open it up*
me: STUPID!!!


when win kit looks lost and looks blur that tim he will blink his eyes many many times, really funny :D

some fat girl came in, not saying the name :D

yean ting: fei po
me: chou dan che
kee yik: pi pi, po po


laugh till mad :D continue until she goes away.

yen ting and me keep singing that :D and do some action. pipi for left hand popo for right hand, is really funny, and we make one more, at first is fei gong but the end fei zai,

both: fei zai chou dan che, pi pi, po po!!


kee yik laugh like mad only. suddenly teacher shout,

teacher: YEAN TING! GAN YING! MARI DEPAN!


*thunder*
kee yik keep laughing, stupid!

ring bell, recess!

give kee yik the paper test wei hao :D kee yik do it wrongly! STUPID! but wei hao guess it wrong :DD

after recess, nothing really happen much since the all the teacher is so stupid, boring class, don't know how to teach, go back figure it out my own is so much better.

oh ya, we call people who wear drop pants, mei you pi gu de ren, in english no ass people.

i hate my moral teacher, i hate my kh teacher and i hate my maths teacher.

my right hand is still in pain.


`STUPID SNOOPY!

No comments: