Tuesday, February 10, 2009

`BARNEY!

almost late for school today just because of my mom, see wrong time, second times :\ reach school, know some bitch simply spread some stupid news to everybody. LOA ke?

science and maths class is like so damn bored ): but keep laughing at kee yik's new haircut :D get to ponteng during puan siti class for 20 minutes like this, and sawana did not come, luckily never bring her books. 2 free periods. no idea what happen to me today, saw junwai will sure shout his name and another words, STUPID. did pa during form 1 recess, kena junwai bully like mad again ): almost fell down many times :\ soon form 2 recess (:

I'M NOT ELMO! YOU BARNEY!

did pa with kim again (: junwai came up late and guess what he says to me?

my balls hurt!

according to him, jayse whack his balls. poor junwai :D almost fell down many times again ): as usual, julie will sure call my class go out to the badminton court and stand, but today with 2M (: during moral, we had a really fun class (: suddenly weihao, acker and a unknown guy came in and ask who want to join football, i go out just to see the name and weihao push my head to the back, STUPID! teacher is teaching some hemah tinggi stuff and she gave some of us a big paper with some words,

yeanting-membuang sampah merata-rata :DD
ganying-mengguna bahasa kasar :DD
cynthia-some perasan sentence :DD

teacher ask us to stick it on the board, theres hemah tinggi, beradab sopan, tidak beradab sopan. people support me to put it at beradab sopan :D i put it, in the end i want the paper from teacher to bring it home and take a picture or it cause it suits me, and teacher keep asking me why! damn it u stupid la! awhile more, she gave us some small paper group by group, ask her for the mengguna bahasa kasar she dont want to give it to me ): and we got meminta maaf some dono what kesalahan and want people to act.

our plan, gangbang cynthia, gangbang siewsee because she come and 8, yeanting the teacher came and scolded us like mad but i argue back with her and the end i still need say sorry :\

SORRY LOR! :D

love that word :DD

ps, julie came in my class four times ):

fyi, PREFECTS SUCK like shit!

viva la vida, i like it. (:

No comments: