Saturday, January 17, 2009

since everyone keep nagging why i din't update my blog, so i'm here just to update my blog.

well, school starts long long time ago. nothing really much to say, so i'm telling about yesterday, friday 16/1/2009 when i'm having my chinese class, baboon did not come. kee yik, wei hao, cynthia and me was the craziest people in the class, and we was like keep calling leng zai, leng lui see who answer means the person is super duper perasan. and yeah, ask cynthia to ask weihao he got go kayu like this or some other question and cynthia called him kayu, blablablabla. wei hao and me was like what?! so i try to say leng zai and he look at me, PERASAN KAYU HUH. :D till class end,

BYE LENG ZAI!

he look. woow? aha we are like super duper crazy.

after recess is about some kokurikulum thing, so we spend mostly all our day just because of that. join KRS, english society and my green house.

thought when choosing the ajk for green house it will be super fun, but once puan genga come in, everything is RUIN! totally ruin, other house was like sooo fun just our house, MAN! but theres a post for me which she doesn't want me to get any post. and yeah, she changes everybody post, PILIH KASIH!

trough all the day, the best time which entertain me was crazy-ing during chinese class.


SATURDAY?

everybody know is saturday, but we are still having school. not fun at all. having spot check and theres a betrayer.

for today, tuition is the best. laughter is all around the class, nice (: better than school, normally people thought tuition sucks, school rocks, but for me, school sucks, tuition ROCKS!

No comments: